Ordering through the Internet is a step-by-step process. Below is an overview of those steps to a successful order.
- While shopping on our secure website, any time you see the order button (), you may click that to add products to your shopping cart. You may watch your items being added to your shopping cart on the right hand side of your screen.
- Once you are done shopping at uVera Diagnostics, you will be ready to checkout. In order to checkout, you will select the checkout button from your shopping cart.
- Once you have selected the checkout button, you will be asked to either register or sign in. In order to purchase products on our website, registration is required. The benefit of registering is that the next time you shop our secure website, your personal information will be stored for quicker purchasing. You will also be able to see your past orders as well. If you have already registered with uVera Diagnostics, you can simply login. If you have forgotten your password, you will have the option to fill out a small form to retrieve your password.
- Once you have logged in, you will select the address(es) where your products will be delivered.
- Once your addresses have been selected, you will be shown an invoice where you can confirm that your order is correct. If your order is not correct, you may certainly return to the shopping cart to make changes. At this stage, you may also go back and add more items to your shopping cart.
- If your invoice is correct, you will then provide your credit card information. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Once you have provided your credit card information, you can select the "Process My Order" button and you will receive a confirmation screen. At this point, you can leave the website or make another purchase. Your credit card information is now en route to the bank and is not retained on our servers. For more information regarding security, please read our security policy.
Order By Internet: